What are the Coffman's conditions that lead to a deadlock.?
Others answers (1)
- eAnswers...Sep 20, 2014
There are four different Coffman's conditions that lead to a deadlock, and they are:-
1. Mutual Exclusion: In this scenario, only one process may use a critical resource at a time..
2. Hold & Wait: In this case one process is allocated with some resources while waiting for others.
3. No Pre-emption: No resource can be forcible removed from a process holding it.
4. Circular Wait: A closed chain of processes exist such that each process holds at least one resource needed by another process in the chain.
- RelationshipsMay 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Show More